Who Are We?
Verity Venue is a trading name of Deaville & Co Ltd. We offer a free, unbiased, professional, venue sourcing & accommodation service.
If you are looking for venues, we will:
- Carry out extensive venue research, to meet your/your client’s requirements
- Ensure the selection of venues meets our 20-point checklist
- Arrange for you to view the venue or, where appropriate, view it for you
- Negotiate for you (and on your behalf) the best rates available for your preferred venue(s)
- Negotiate any added extras into your venue package
- Organise your contract with the venue
- Advise you on minimum delegate numbers and any unusual terms and conditions from the venue
- We also offer a feedback service, allowing you to give feedback on the venue to help it improve.
If you are seeking accommodation, we will:
- Source appropriate accommodation for delegates attending your event or meeting
- Offer a branded accommodation system for delegates to book online for multiple conference bookings or individual company bookings throughout the year
- Ensure systems are safe and secure for credit cards details. Our Privacy Statement states how your rights are protected.
- Send a copy of the confirmation reservation to both client and hotel (by email)
- Arrange for the reissue of paperwork where booking are amended or cancelled
- We do not accept liability for any loss or expense which you may incur where the performance of our obligations is prevented or affected by an event which neither of us could foresee.
As a valued client, our aim is to provide the best possible service. To help us achieve that goal, you will:
- Provide a clear brief of your requirements for the venue or accommodation
- Provide your feedback on initial venue selection [within a week]
- Check carefully that all booking details are correct and accept responsibility for any mistakes
- Provide full invoice details for any contracts to be prepared for you
- Check venue contracts carefully and arrange for them to be signed within the agreed timeframe
- Provide payment details to secure any venue or accommodation
- Provide venue feedback following your event
- Make any amendments or cancellations to your bookings through Verity Venue. You agree that any cancellation charges are your responsibility and will pay them direct to the venue.
- By asking us to carry out a search you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
To clarify, Verity Venue is not responsible for:
- Any payments due to the venue, whether deposit, contract price or cancellation charge.
- Agreeing or reviewing terms and conditions from the venues. You will check and agree these. All contracts are made between the client and the chosen Hotel/Venue.
- Any mistakes discovered after your booking has been confirmed.
We reserve the right to ask for the payment by you of an administration charge if you:
- Use the information provided by our venue search to confirm a booking direct with the venue, via another agency, partner company or colleague.
- Use Verity Venue to conduct a search as a costing exercise without revealing this information in your brief.
- Cancel planned events on more than 3 occasions in any 12 month period without reason.
You can help avoid administrative charges by informing us at the time of your enquiry of any points that might be relevant to enable us to decline or accept the enquiry.
- We will only use this data to contact you with information as requested and then it will be used within the company, by our agents and service providers (hotels and venues).
- We do not sell data to third parties. We will secure and protect your personal information. This information is secured in a controlled and secure environment to protect it from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We hold your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act requirements
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites.
CHANGES TO WEBSITES
Deaville&Co reserves the right to: Change or remove (permanently or temporarily) the website or any part of it without notice.
The contents of the website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.